The 3DS will be $249.99, and it will launch on March 27 across the US, it will launch in aqua blue and cosmo black. Here’s what I know so far:
– The system will come with a 2GB SD card and a charging cradle.
– The 3DS coin/pedometer reward system has been confirmed. Other preinstalled software includes a camera-powered Mii Maker, augmented reality games, an “enhanced Internet browser,” and a 3D video player app.
– Lots of classic Game Boy and GBC games will be downloadable from an e-shop.
– In the period between the 3DS’ launch in March and E3 in June, Nintendo hopes to have more than 30 games launched.
– Here’s the games that Nintendo’s showing off : Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising, Pilotswings Resort, Nintendogs + cats and Steel Diver from Nintendo. From third parties, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D, Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, Asphalt 3D, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, Ridge Racer 3D, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars.